Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crystal Jade Buffet

Photobucket

 
went for Crystal Jade buffet for the third time, this time round with my secondary school friends Yuling, Ellin and Jermain. I ate like 15 pieces of xiao long bao, a whole plate of pig's kidney, golden steamed mushrooms and seawood, oh, and char siew bao, fried bun and beancurd with a lot of barley water! 
 

Photobucket
My chilli, which looks really weird and taste a lot like... peanut? because I put in too much peanut sauce I suspect. -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the Sichuan spicy soup is so spicy and yet shiok. Sigh, I drank so much of it until I felt like I'm re-living my last friday when I went to have lunch in Thai Express with my colleagues. Blood rushing to my brain blah blah blah, the worst is I can't stop drinking! addictive indeed... ha ha ha!

No comments: