Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dinner with CO peeps!

After finishing work at close to 6pm, went over to Sunset Way to meet up my CO friends. and I was like super late so, I joined them for supper instead of dinner.

've never know that Sunset Way had such good food even thought it was really near my school. Speaking of which, Ellin drove us past NP while on the way to her home and argh, I miss NP a lot. I wish I could just get down the car at the bus stop, walked toward Block 6 like I always did in the past. ): no more, school life in NP has officially ended since August.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ellin and Bee. he he, not much photos taken there though.

So Ellin drove me to my home because I still have a bottle of Vodka which I brought last year after the Thailand trip and then to her home where we started drinking and playing cards.
 
I drank just a little portion and I was like "Why no Vodka taste one?" then after a while I was like "eh, I feel rather giddy right now" and then I got addicted and drank all the way until midnight and auctally walked home because I wanna see how far my determination can get me to :D

Photobucket

  Brise, I kind of gave up going for the East Coast Park in the morning because he didn't go too. :p

Photobucket


Photobucket

Gee Jing

Photobucket


Photobucket

The cards which they played and I didn't play because I was playing with Brise instead of listening to the explaination of the game, so yea. :/

Photobucket


Photobucket

Jing Kai

Photobucket

Bee Suan

Photobucket
 
They enjoying the game while I stay on the bed with Zhiti, who was using the computer.

Photobucket

Zhiti

Photobucket

Bee Suan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David