Friday, December 10, 2010

SHENRIKUAILE YO

Photobucket
 
SHENRIKUAILE
Anyway, in the night time, both Lee Woon and I gave Shi Yun a surprise. Was unable to make it initially due to other commitments but was glad I managed to clear time for her birthday. :) 

Lee Woon and I initially planned to give her a surprise DIY cake from icing room with Zara voucher but unforuntaely, the $50 Zara vouchers were all sold and they only have the $100 vouchers left. In the end, we decided to diy our own $50 voucher because $100 voucher is really way too much for both Lee Woon and I to afford. ):

Alas, because this is an extremely last minute decision, we couldn't afford the time to DIY the cake together, so I brought the cake first and wait for Lee Woon at the icing room at 313@Somerset together with the "DIY $50 voucher" materials while Shi Yun was trying her clothes out in F21.

after Lee Woon came, we made the voucher, and stuff it inside the base of the cake, and then we decided to wait for Shi Yun to come and chip in to make her own birthday cake. :D

Photobucket
 
the decroation we made before Shi Yun came. We had to decorate the sides because the vocuher kind of screw the exterior of the cake. ):

Photobucket



Photobucket
 
this is made after Lee Woon brought Shi Yun to meet me in the icing room. I wanna make it to look like a Polaroid but doesn't really look like it. And the 3 people inside the Polaroid is supposed to be us, but it turned out to look more like joker, chicken and macdonald. xD

Photobucket


Photobucket

finishing the top of the cake. Our cake looks more like a joke than a birthday cake though. :/ but the good thing about the cake is, it cracked the three of us up. :D

Photobucket

he he, I was influenced by my company's culture and I decided to make Lee Woon the  "biggest".. i mean, age. he he. this really cracked us all up xD

Photobucket

After we finished the cake, Shi Yun went to the toilet and then both Lee Woon and I keep toying with the tray because it gives rather good photo :D

Photobucket

i don't know why, but I saw this girl and I had the urge to ask her mum to let me take a photo of her daughter and I did! Like, I was suddenly masked by a unknown courage force ha ha.
 
After we finished up the whole cake event, we went off to Food Republic because that's the only place we could think of to cut and celebrate Shi Yun's birthday.

Photobucket

If you realised, the candles flame were auctally.. the remaining cream we used for the decoration of the cake earlier on. ha ha ha. hence, the different colour of the flames. :p

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
the birthday girl cutting her cake and not knowing the surprise we had in store for her.

she only realized the present we had for her when she was going to finish her cake, which means, our plan worked! Through it was a really last minute plan, it worked perfectly well despite all the unfortunately series of event.

Photobucket
 
Yup, our DIY voucher was auctally written on the neoprint we took during my birthday. this was auctally one of my favourite neoprint, but well.. that's the only material i can think of at that moment. ):

Photobucket
 
trying to "blow" the candles flame which obviously didn't went throught.

Photobucket

the back of the voucher which were DIY by Lee Woon and I. :D 

5 comments:

MyFickleFash said...

HAHA! Crap! Joker, Chicken & MacDonald really crack me up like mad after reading this post hahaha! Thanks a lot leh! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! THANK YOU! :D:D:D

Singyi said...

^^ welcome!! :D love ya too! glad you like the surprise too! :D

MyFickleFash said...

hehehe of cos la. Eh i changing my blog url le. this will be the permanent one, myficklefash.blogspot haha!

Singyi said...

oh alright, will link you up in a while!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel