Friday, December 10, 2010

Ringabell


Photobucket

Photobucket

  inspiration.
 
In the end, it's my 50mm who proves it's worthiness. It had travel 1 whole year with me, suffering from bangs and knocks during traveling and yet still remains intact. My 24-70mm, on the other hand, is now in the service center and once I collect it, I will have to bid farewell to my $200.

I was talking to Ah Net about cameras and lens earlier on. I actually preferred my 50mm lens compared to 24-70mm lens because the color and sharpness produced from 24-70mm is actually that good enough there's no way i can photoshop too much whereas I can do a lot more in photoshop with the photos produced by 50m. but the only concern is 50mm is way too "near", it's hard to focus at a lot of times too. 

I have to start eating grass already. ): $200 service fee is not cheap, and I have to get a dry cabinet really soon!

speaking of which, I actually spent 1/2 hour doing the above ring and I'm rather pleased with what I got! :D and today is a awesome day! ^^ Morning was great, lunch was great, but not after work. ): Went for the yummy king award winner Roast Duck stall in Toa Payoh and also the yummy king award winner desert (which I have no idea how to convert into English) with my colleagues and the noodles is so damn nice, though the chicken is quite salty but the char siew is way so awesome I can't stop eating! The price is rather expensive though.. each of us spent $8.60 on this meal.... but then, once in a moonlight is fine lah! :) 
 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After finishing our meal, we brought KOI drink. he he he he, my coco barry drinkkk. :P we ended our trip with that and went back to work, and by the time we reached office, it's already close to 3pm! so imagine.. all of us were totally mood-less to work! :P

Then after work, I went all the way to Canon to repair my lens. It's going to cost close to $250 and would take earliest 8-10 days, else 2-3 weeks if the parts needed were unavailable. Apparently, the fungus had etched itself to the elements, so they had to change the elements, hence the high cost. I was so depressed when I went home, sigh. $250!!!

2 comments:

MyFickleFash said...

What the happen to your lens? No wonder you looked so depressed because of the service charge $250!
Walao! super expensive!

Singyi said...

yup. around $250. sigh. ): it was fungus infected because I didn't took good care of it.