Sunday, December 26, 2010

Photobucket

was transferring photos from my one and only left memory card when I saw this photo which was taken like 1 week ago and mu ha ha ha, I was extremely tempted to edit this photo like immediately. :D

and yes, my other 2 memory cards has officially spoil, 1 which is damaged due to internal problem and another due to external injuries. :/ guess I have to get a new one soon because 1 memory card is totally not enough for me. :P

hmm, Year 2010 is going to be over in just a few days later and it means that Sin Yao and Soon Ann will be just another week away from leaving, and soon, it's Hong Chuan and me who will be leaving. I'm very reluctant to part with Year 2010 because attachment has been so fun that it's sort of my top priority now.. I gave up 2 events this month just so that I can attend work.

Other than that, this year is a good year to me. sigh, i can't bear to bid farewell to 2010 when it's been such a great one. Friendly and funny classmates, teachers who made lessons interesting, school which has been so enjoyable with all it's facility, and not to mention, attachment which started out sour but now, i can't bear to bid farewell to it.

I've learn a lot from my attachment too, i actually believe I learn how to care more and to spare thoughts for others a little bit much more than in the past and so many more which might be insignificant to my academic but significant to my character. I've also learn to give at all times, like, not to be so calculative in money.

The downside of this attachment is.. I don't really bother to call my friends to go out because I'm actually having a rather fulfilling time right now in the office with my colleagues that I rather go home and sleep and wake up the next morning full of energy to joke with them again.

So yeah, now.. is like, I will still go out, but rarely, since I don't get much people who will ask me out.. and I don't mind at all. :D it's not like Year 1, when I was really busy since I keep asking people to go out with me.. not anymore. xD

hmmm that's about all. it's already 4 in the morning. good morning! ha ha. I have to update before I forget about the events that happened for this past week.

No comments: