Saturday, December 04, 2010

Midline


Photobucket

Photobucket    Photobucket

Photobucket

Meet up in Vivocity


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Met up with Lee Woon and Shi Yun in Vivocity and had dinner in Long John Silver with them. As usual, Grilled Cajun Chicken! :D Tasted as good as always though the rice is very sticky and watery.. you know, like the kepatuk which always comes with the satays, just that it's much more watery.. but still tasty!

oh! and I actually saw my classmate Macho Burger there in Long John Silver! he probably saw me with all the ugly stunts I did and I was rather ashamed of the stunts I did, and my hair!

After dinner ended, we went to walk around, doing all window shopping which leaves my legs with no choice but to scream "help, i need a rest!!"

So, we decided to go to the sky garden and relax there. I totally enjoyed the time in sky garden, listening to all the woes Lee Woon rarely speaks about, laughing at all the unglam stupid lame photos of our legs and watching the fireworks in Sentosa.

After listening to the woes Lee Woon mentioned, I couldn't help but feel helpless. Like, I wanted to help her by thinking of suggestions or saying something to make her feel better but I couldn't. Then I thought of myself, I realize that as I grow older, my life gets better too. 
 
My childhood wouldn't have been better than Lee Woon's one but as I grow up, the differences grew. I no longer have to do housework, going to the canteen to help my parent's nor do I have to attend a lot of events with my parents like I had to in the past. But then, I couldn't help but wonder if my parents were still as strict as they were with me in the past, how would that affect my character?

2 comments:

MyFickleFash said...

I couldn't buy anything i want la.
If i want to buy, i would think twice, if not my hands full of shopping bags lol. We are really the fortunate ones honestly.

Singyi said...

haha and then later Lee Woon have to carry it for you again!