Friday, December 31, 2010

1.1.11


Photobucket


Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket  Photobucket

Hi everyone! Happy New Year 2011!!!



Anyway, after reaching home at about 5pm, I rested for a while and digest 5 tang yuans (imagine how full I'm!!) and then my family set off to Esplanade for the count down party, which I'm actually reluctant to go because I'm tired, and also sick of having to wait for what that seems like forever fireworks. But then, since it's a annually event, I just went for it.

Oh, speaking of which, I totally missed reaching home at 5pm. It feels like it's been years since I last reach home when the sun is still up in the sky above me. I miss feeling the golden rays shining upon me, cos normally, when I'm home, I won't step out of home unless I have to, or if I'm out of home, I wouldn't return until the sun is down, or the earliest is when the sun is setting. oh whatever, back.

So I got really tired and I actually slept all the way in the car from my home to Esplanade and it wasn't enough. Normally, I wouldn't sleep in the afternoon, and definitely I wouldn't sleep that much in my dad's car, I guess I must have been completely worn out.

After reaching the Esplanade, we went to Suntec City for dinner in Kopitiam because my dad insists on eating there and well, since Astons' queue is so long and Just Acia has closed down, we just follow him there. After which, we went walking around Carrefour buying fruits because I insisted on a healthy countdown later on. he he, got strawberries, uhm, this big fat fruit which I have no idea what the name is, and lastly, Yakults!

After the shopping, it was already 9pm so we proceed to the Esplanade only to realise that the bridge is closed. -.- like, argh, disappointing. So, this time round, we went to the Merlion side to watch fireworks. well.. it's a rather good place to watch, but not to take photos.

Photobucket

our exact location where we stayed put for another 2.5 hours.

Photobucket

strawberry!

Photobucket

eating a small portion of the big fat fruit!

Photobucket


Photobucket

the crazy crowds which emerged soon after we settled down.

then my legs got numb so I stood up & since I have nothing to do, i took more photos!

Photobucket

my sis

Photobucket

my mum

Photobucket

the view from my place (well, taller than my place cos I had to hold my camera by stretching my hands high up in the air)

Photobucket

in front of us were crazy crowds too!

Photobucket

bokeh of esplanade!


Photobucket

the magnificent buildings behind us!

then I got tired and sat down and continue with taking photos.


Photobucket

my sis and my mum


Photobucket

a number 3 yo!

Photobucket

a number 6 he!

Photobucket

just a random smile from my dad!

Photobucket

and a number zero from my sis!

Photobucket

bokeh again of the new MBS!

soon, the fireworks starts! for this time, there's no countdown nor were there the sudden shut down of all lights one minute before the firework. It just poofs happen!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Not much photos of the fireworks because my place isn't a good place to take photos of the fireworks, so yeah,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D


2 comments:

MyFickleFash said...

Wah! the photo all so pretty!! :D

Singyi said...

thanks much yo! :D