Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Marriott Hotel Buffet


Photobucket


Photobucket

Farewell buffet in the Marriott Hotel (which is the hotel just beside Tang's Plaza) with my colleagues & some 30 over staffs in my company for the retrenchment of some staffs in Motorola.

The food provided were delicious, though there's not much choice. The first one I ate is the chicken rice which is totally yummylious, and eating raw Laksa with Hong Chuan because we didn't cook the noodle & the ingredients in the Laksa. Then my colleague told me I should ask the chief to cook the noodle together with the ingredient before we add in the soup on our own. -.- imagine the amount of worms I ate. Yucks! 

Other than that, the dim sum served is really good there, like i wish i could keep eating.

Then we started to be really helpful in trying to match up Chaili and Randy, who is another staff but not in the same department with us, and it was so fun because Chai Li was so helpless and had to play along with us. :P And she was like "argh, don't do this leh. this is so paiseh!" but we still go ahead anyway. :P

After the whole buffet, a few of us, Ah Net, Soon Ann, Zhang Xuan & I went to Ion B1 to shop and nope, being really poor, we didn't get anything at all. :( he he he.

No comments: