Friday, December 10, 2010

FRIGHT-DAY afternoon

Photobucket

FRIGHT-DAY afternoon with buffet.





Today is a FRIGHT-ening day, stuff myself with buffet again!!! ): The last thing I would want today is buffet after two days of continuous stuffing myself with food. Other than the buffet part, today is actually a lovely day! :D

Anyway, we didn't decided on buffet initially but Soon Ann suggested somewhere where we can eat till we are happy and unfortunately, he suggested that in front of Lao Da, and ta na!! Lao Da decided to bring us for buffet session, much to our dismay, especially when Soon Ann just meant it for a joke.

Photobucket

Ah Net with Yao yao (who I decided to call Shake shake :p) before we went off for the buffet.

Photobucket

Soon Ann, the one who "hinted" buffet to Lao Da. I like this photo a lot, very natural, but apparently he don't think so :

We went over to Bai Du restaurant at Middle Road and honestly, the exterior looks really like I've just stepped back to China 4 years ago (Shen Zhen that area), the interior is better than expected, though still looks dim and rather old, but acceptable. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So we started grilling and cooking, and the only thing which I kept eating is actually ... the fried buns! that is retard.. but it's really the best in there. the crab isn't that tasty as it is, the other dishes are just average and I'm afraid to eat too much meat because I'm rather paranoid about grilled meat especially after I watched the video of the 3-year-old kid who was admitted into the hospital and had BIG worms pulled out of his intestines because he probably ate something rare. Back to the buffet, i think i probably ate like 10 buns at least.. this is totally retarded ha! 


 
We ate until close to 3pm and for that few hours, we were actually the only ones in the restaurant, yes, for that few hours while we were eating inside, there's no other customers at all. :/ it feels really weird though. :/

Photobucket

Desmond, who drove us back to the office and his son is one of the bright student who had just gotten into Aerospace Electronics '11 even before the results for the O levels are release.

Photobucket

Hong Chuan, Chai Li and Sin Yao. I totally like the two photos taken even though it's not those artistic photos. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, my colleagues all agreed my face upgraded from a strawberry to meatball.. ):

Photobucket

  We reached the office only at 3 plus and yup, as expected, totally in no mood to work at all. :P took a lot of candid shots of my colleagues which I think it's cool, can't help but fazed by the photos my 50mm can take. ^^

Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

MyFickleFash said...

huh? use paper to bbq?? what? O.o

Singyi said...

hmm it's really paper eh.. don't know how to desribe, more like those paper used to wrap up flowers~