Tuesday, May 06, 2008





No prize for Guessing RIGHT!






All over the place~




Aftermath




Haha. The parcel make my day lah.



Woke up late as usual. Hehehe. Durng COMT1, I feel so bad. I took so many piece of papers from Sabrina that she was left with no fulscrap when she wanted to redo her essay. Oh ya. Today we had to do essay. ^^



So after COMT1, we went to Helpdesk. LOL. There's nothing wrong with my comp sia. I thought I might have to install software or what.



So I went home. -.-. HAIX. Watch ahhhhh!!! Doumyouji Taksuai. WAH. :DD



Spanish dam stress. The teacher focus on me because I keep pronouncing the wrong word. Stress k. I guess I have to be extremely hardworking this week to memorize the Spanish prounication for number 1-20. Haix.



After school, I waited with my friend (I forget her name hah) because her daddy was fetching her. UHMMMM. so god lah. Her daddy refused to fetch her initally but her mum told him to fetch her. Why our dads are the same but our mums are different?? :((

Went home with Catherine and oh ya oh ya. I HAVE to mention this!

When I was coming to school for Spanish lesson. I saw Yee Cheng. I was still discussingwith Catherine that we have not seen many of our classmates since we start school. Haha! And I saw him today. And he hit me. T-T. WAHAHAHA!

I was walking to the Conventation Centre and then some "rouge"
(hehehe, who happen to be Yee Cheng) WHACK me. ^^ If my skin is still pale, I swear it will become red ASAP ok. Whahahaa!

So I remain calm (cux what if the person who hit me is some @@ guy??) and turn my head. For one second, I cant recognise who the guy is sia. Haha! Yee Cheng auctally change his hairstyle hah! As in, his hair is LONGER.

OKOK. So when I reach home,
FIRST- surprise that my cousin and auntie was at my home. And there's the insurance agent too.
SECOND- the 2 big parcel at my doorstep surprised me.

And then I spend 2 hours just to arrange all the 115 diaries. Damn tired. And then my relative are rather shock that I auctally do such things. Wahahaha!

No comments: