Friday, December 26, 2008

it has been 1 whole week since I went out. :D :D :D
anyway! went to Bugis for some shopping with Peiyu.

I wanted to buy LEDs at first but I eat up all the money :( :( :(

tee hee. so we meet up at 130pm and then zoom zoom zoom flyed all the way to bugis and began with our shopping spree. and i spend a whole 5 hours at there shopping. wah piang. walk from my leg life life to leg no life, money a lot until money all gone. sad. :( :( :(

tee hee, but luckily, at least this time round I didnt buy clothes (since I think i have more than enough already), I brought legging (shiny shiny bling bling one somemore) and the scarf @ $10 instead of $12. YAY YAY. and the monkey socks. woohoo! damn super cute leh!

after the shopping spree, I got so hungry, I immdiately dashed for the laska at toast box. tee hee. that was how hungry I was leh!

hahaha, for once, my money was well spend. :D :D :D



see, all that I brought. :D :D :D



people, support HONG GIL DONG! :)

No comments: