Saturday, September 18, 2010

Orchard!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm definately not doing my 24-70mm f2.8L lens justice. it's not meant to take photos like the above. Attachment has totally taken every single thinking skill from me(not that I have a lot beforehand but still :/), it has also taken every precious afternoon from me, no longer can I walk with my camera and a friend beside me throughout the afternoon, spamming photos which freeze that moment forever. 

Today was good, anyway. :) though I didn't expect myself to NOT buy anything because I really NEED a lot of stuff for attachment, like shoes. I've been looking for a a.c.a.p platform type of shoes but they are all a.e.a.p, holy. 

Dined at Just Acia was awesomely fun though I felt really guilty for eating 9 scoops of ice cream, 4 cups of hot chocolate and spicy chicken (yum yum!). I don't dare to go on the weighting machine already because for this past week, I've been having heavy breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel heartache for my stomach and my wallet. 

I wish this weekend last forever. ): ): ): I don't want to go attachment!! Or maybe I've just yet to adjust to a new environment. It's been so long since I last had such a negative feeling creeping in and slowing devouring all the hopes I have. Going to attachment really makes me think a lot, like, what should I do once I graduate? like, if I were to work, how high can i climb?

ha ha ha ha, I think this negative feelings and thoughts are just temporarily because they surfaced when I'm insecure, and that's when I have to adjust to a new environment.

4 comments:

YUN said...

We have to endure 4 more months man! Jia You!! :D

Singyi said...

20 weeks for me to be exact!! am counting down!!!!! hahaha, you jia you also!! :D :D

YUN said...

the number is so big.. 20 WEEKSnot days! sian!

Singyi said...

huhh. i find it rather short leh! haha, better than thinking i still have 4.5 mths left! :D another 18 weeks to go!