Saturday, January 19, 2013

thought

Thoughts gushing thru the river of thoughts at the moments. I'm confused right now over so many thought to thought thoughts.

Well, firstly I was dumbfounded by my friend's question, "How do u define mature and childish". I was caught surprised, but managed to gave a answer which after a while, doesn't seems right to me. So i gave it a long thought whilst walking home. 

What is mature? Really.. i have no idea. even still now. I wouldn't say I'm not childish but I wouldn't say I'm mature. It's so hard to define this term.

I think it's childish to speak behind's one back.. then again, how do you define "speaking behind's one back"? Speaking bad of your friend? How about discussing about your friend with another friend who knows that friend too? Is that considered "speaking behind's one back"?

Sometimes when I hear my friends discuss about other friends, I wondered, "is that considered bad mouthing?" Which is part of the reason why I tend to be wary of people who discuss about other friends.. unless I'm absolutely certain that the discussion is harmless... which is another definition omg. definition definition everywhere~ 

Next, so am i mature if i know the path I'm going to take? But I met so many people who seem almost certain of their path only to change it at last minute.. is that still considered mature? I've got a friend who planned to work for 1 year .. oh wait, i think i can define the term now!

Mature, is a thought, a decision that people agrees with and will support you with it.

Is it considered okay? well, it sounds okay to me though! haha 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using?
I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more
secure. Do you have any solutions?

my blog post: new cellulite treatment