Sunday, November 08, 2009

oh and so another week in school just passed by like this. ):

i'm now so sad cos i might not be able to go for attachment thanks to my superior wonderful attendance in class and the fact that many guai kia wants to go attachment, and leave slackers like me to chiong the stupid final year project.

speaking of which, HA HA, i've realised my class is really full of guai kias.
so guai that influenced me cos i was so worried when i've received the first 2 warning letters when the another class is like.. so much worst off.
the pon king and the pon queen is still happily pon-ning school like no people's bussiness while i'm worried sick about my first two warning letters.
so now, i'm not even worried about kena debarred but i'm worried about my work. -.-
so freaky hard to understand the content how to study.

another week of studying commerences tomorrow.

No comments: