Tuesday, January 09, 2007

haha. I was late for school todae. Oh. So nicey. Miss quite a number of lesson. Anyway, I tok I might be the tok of the class when I first step into the classroom- with tat hairstyle of mine. haha. Anyway, I dun regret getting this hair cut. haha. Although strange, but I still lye it because it's knida unique. To others, they feel it strange. ahah. Diff ppl diff opinion. lol.
Okie, to start with. I wake up at 7:30 todae and I tink carefulli whether I should juz stay at home or report to school late (since todae got CO) . After browsing though the whole time-table, I guess I better be late. Lol. So I used the PC first ba. haha. I spend again online. Oh tat's bad. At around 9, I went to bathe first because I dun tink this hairstyle looks good without wash-ups. Den I leave home.



Anyway, I reach skool at 10:05am, juz nice during recess and I went to report to Mr Goh. He look at mi a while (I guess he must hab been shocken with my hairstyle) and ask mi why I'm late. lol "I accidentally dozed off after I take the coughing mecidine at home" *coughs*. He didnt sae aniting but juz let mi off without catching my tail or confiscate my items (lye wadMr Govin will do to late-comers). haha. I'm basically one lucky gal. I guess I'll be sent home for my hairstyle if Mr Govin saw it. Phew.

Haha. When I first step in the classroom, al eyes were fixed on mi.. thx to my hair style. Lol. A lita bit funni and un-use to it when it was first cut. Lol. Well. Of course, without saying, everyone keeps questioning my hairstyle. haha. A beri common question post is " why u cut tis hairstyle?" haha. " dun u tink it's style?" is my popular way of answering. Lol. I guess Teck Seng ask the most about my hairstyle. He will be going " wow, ur hair is beri style" everi time he walk pass mi. LOls. And Yuling will be always laughing at my hairstyle. haha.
Den lesson begans... blah blah blah. Den come DNT! Oh.. so exciting. so fun. lol. Anyway, our topic tis year is manupulation. haha. Gambette! Lols. I oso gotta bak my N lvls Folio. Oh. It do brings bak lots of memories becaUse I suffer willingly fer the whole ting. I wun regret making the choices if I'm given an chance to choose again.
Anyway, I went to eat with Yuling, Pei Yu and Joshua to hab our meals before going home. Hahas. I had plain chicken rice with popiah. afterwhich I went on to buy Marsh Mellows. Den I went for CO. haha. CO is fun. Lols. Kevin keeps on laughing at my hairstyle lye I'm sum sort of clown. haha. Anyway. CO is gettin beta.. beta den Last year. But I prefer Sec 1 times. haiya.
Okie. I got home and eat den use com. lol. Isnt tat stardard? Oh wad an fun dae! keke,..

No comments: