Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's been about 4 daes since I last update le ba. haha. thanks to the superteens workshop. Alrite, will start from thursdae den. haha. I was late for school on thursdae and was punished. So we had to run and luckily for us, we are exepmted from miting Mr Govin after school because we had super teens programme. The programme started off beri fun. However, in the evening, a lot of us started to detest Ernest for his rudeness and etc. We went home at around 9pm. haha.

On the 2nd dae, Tiffany didnt came to school. Her mum oso agree not to let her go to school bcause she feel tat Ernest is too much on the 1st dae. Pui Ying and See Theng cry when the teacher refused to released em for e courses. Haha, Eunice and Peiyu oso broke down in the morn. Luckily, everything turn bak to normal in the afternoon, and thankfully, Jean and her friends swopped places with us. It's realli stressful to sit in the front, okie? Anyway, when evening came, all of us broke down into tears. Ernest asked us to tink about our parents and etc. I dunch noe how to explain but it's realli beri sad. And I dun blame him for making us break down because wad he sae was rite. We onli tink of ourselves.. never tink of the pain our parents went throught when they were giving births of us, they believe tat we can do it but we didnt gif our best. We always ask ourselves, "Wad are we working so hard for?" We dunno wad we are studying for, dun hab confidence in ourselves, and never tink of our parents.

Omg. the lighting oso play a part. I tink the part where I cry worst is when they switch off their lights and wanted us to imagine... I cry until.. omg.

Anyway, all of us get beta after the crying session and we realised tat we misunderstood Ernest le. He's realli a man worthy of PHD in teaching. I realli got the fighting spirit after I cry. haha.

Well, tat's e 2nd dae.

For the 3rd dae. I went to tution first and I'm realli glad I can concentrate well even without much sleep last nite. Yesh! I guess Super teens realli do help. Den I went to Jermain's house to do the homework first. We went bak at around 12 sumting and join their class when they were habing their break. Alrite.. we were at the first row again. Time goes on and finalli it's the closing ceremony. I cry again.. because I was moved when Ernest ask the students to go to their parents and gif em a hug.. I saw Chien Juen and Cheong Ghim and I was realli touched. Chien Juen used to sae tat she had problems communicating with her parents and when I saw her daddy rubbing away Chien Juen's eyes, I was realli touch and tears started to flow down, den i saw Cheong Ghim's mum rubbing away his tears, I oso cry. It's realli beri touching. No wonda they sae u will regret if ur parents didnt atten the closng ceremony. At least I did.

I reached home and I had a good tok with my daddy. I remember the daes when they struggle for my sister and mi. I remember how hard they had work for juz for the both of us. They had suffer so much juz for my sis and mi and all we noe was to quarrel and to spend money. I regret for spending so much money during the hoildaes and not spending time with them during hoildaes. However, i'm glad tat I spend the 1st moment of New Year with them. But there are too mani ting I done them wrong..

After I tok with my daddy, I remember of this composition which i've done during the last 2 years. I written "I've worked hard because I wanted to let my father know tat he is lucky. Everything he did for us in the end is worthy because I'm going to show him tat although he is not sucessful in his studies, he is however, successful as a father! He shows mi how a person should be- honest, hardworking and thifty. My father graduate from ITE- during my father's time, everyone believes tat those who came out from there will smoke, dye hair.., but my dad didn't. He proves tat one will do it when he believe in himself. He may not be a great student, but he's definately a great son, father and friend. He has done a lot for his family since he was young, started sweeping when he was 10, gives in to my grandma until my mum and he cannot take it and so we left out, and being a friend hu tries to entertain his friends.. but he's quite bad at tis..haha.."

Anyway, toking about my relationship between my grandma and my daddy, it's kinda saddening. My dad will still get upset and angry when he toks about it. On Sat, he reminds mi and brings mi back to the time when all of us, my parents, grandma, 2 uncles lives together. Anyway, I hab never seen my granddad before, not even my mum, because he died from cancer as he is drinking since my dad was young. My dad's story is oso quite sad. His daddy was a acholic and will come home everydae drunk and will throw the glass bottles. So everytime when he came home drunk, my daddy and his 6 siblings will run away from home, spending the night outside, in pig swarm, chicken coop or anyway they can to hide. However, my granddad adores on my father a lot because my dad is hardworking, I can see tat, my dad is veri auto de.. doing all the tings without niding to sae. So, not long after they moved from CCK (kampong, 1984) to Blk 553, (I forget if my granddad manages to move or he die before tat..) he die and left the whole house's assets in my father hand. After we was born, my grandmum asked him to take out the money and split it equally among the three of them- my daddy and 2 sibblings, so each one will take 100k each. My dad refused because all of them lives in the house, why do u wan to take it out? Anyway, this money issue is getting realli sensitive and with the aid of the other 6 siblings and my nanny, my grandma is demanding more. TaT's y my daddy always bring us aboard every Chinese New Year, because he dun wan to face the 6 sibling and make the new year such a bad starting.

Anyway, tings erupted so badly on the dae when my auntie (from my mum's side) gets married. My grandma requested for more money from my dad. My dad wanna giv my grandma $350 but she demand more. My dad was veri angry and ans "I gif wad I can for tis home, I gif u allowance but you always make it out lye I've never gif u any money in front of them (my uncles and 1 auntie)"

After that dae, my parents went separated ways from our grandma. My mum would cook for us and my daddy while my grandma cook for my 2 uncles. Whenever my mum try to be nice and left them sum food, my grandma will try it away.. when this happen, the audults living there noes wad's best for them.. finalli, we cor for the agent to settle on the money part and my daddy got 100k while my 2 uncles get another 100k and the house.. (I'm not sure if the 1o0k is used on the house or not..) and we moved to Blk 553. haha. tat brings memories. It's a realli big house and I will always folo my parents to the market on Sundaes to hab our breakfast. My sis and I will be habing fun jumping from the 2nd storey of the bed to the floor. We lived there for about 3 years (last espidope of Return of the condor heroes 08.1998- 27.07.2001) and promoted to my current condo.

I remember people telling mi, "U lived in a condo? But how come u dun look lye one?".. I'm angry, but I noe, tat's true. I grow up and was taught to spend thifty, lye a poor gal. My parents do not print notes.. they had to shrimp on it. I couldnt spend it.. and I dun want to learn to spend it. My parents were not brought up from a rich family, tat's y they hate spending on tings which they dunnid, and they lyes cheapo. Tat isn't a crime. But for mi to spend them, it's a crime of unfillalness. I hate to get money from them to get the tings I lye, I'm guilty, okie? I spend within my limits. My parents isn't rich although we lived in condo. They scrimp for it.

Anyway, I sleep until 2+ on Sundae. Den I eat and I play PC. I got goals with mi now, alrite? I wun go out during Sats and Sundaes, never! Dam.. I'm crying again at the tok of the struggles my parents went thought..

No comments: