Friday, January 12, 2007

Wad an dramatic dae it is todae. Lol. I finalli managed to patch up a lita bit with Pui Ying. Lol, chemistry do play a part. haha. Well, I had such a good sleep yesterdae. Wooho0! From 11 to 7am. I wonder how long has it been since I had an 8 hour of sleep per dae.

Well, I was lye so tired during the lessons. Curse the lessons. haha. I'm kinda looking forward to school le.. yipeE.

Anyway, I went bak to Zara with Yuling altohugh she is a bit umcomfortable. Haha. She managed to be a lita bit beta when she step into Zara. So do I. haha. Everyting seems so familiar yet umfamiliar tat type of feeling. Alrite, I didnt managed to see Lynn and Shu Wen since they are off todae. But it's alrite! I managed to see Bao Xin, Melissa, Yuan Mei, Yen, Kim, Angeline, Ah-bang, Renee and a lot of ppl la. haha. It's so fun. Anyway, Yen is so much better to me todae. Mayb because I'm the CUSTOMER!

My clothes were released BUT luckily I managed to find one of it at the fitting room while waiting for Yuling. Tat was the piece I reserved cuz I noe I reserved the last piece and it was OSS fer a long while alreadi! Yesh! BuT I never managed to find the TRF jeans again le. So I took another one.. Auctalli I saw one at the Pull and Bear but decided to buy the TRF de instead since Yen help mi to search for tat pants depsite tat she was veri busy. thanXs!

Haha. i borught a big pack of Marsh Mellow todae.. I forget taat todae was a fridae since I brought it to share with my MarsH mellow's classmates. lol.. I wonder if the marsh mellow will spolit by Mondae or not. Hopefulli no. I brought realli a big pack lei for em lor.

Den I went to eat toast box at the food republic there and dere walk walk before going home. haha.

Tmr got CO and tution. Oh. so tiring. Luckily for mi.. my junior is beri good to mi. So no worries about being boring there or not. haha. Starting to enjoy life at school.. but not lessons. I hate lessons.

No comments: