Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Todae's is the starting of the long school daes. Oh bother. I'm tired and sick! I bet tis is the 4th dae alreadi. Cant I take an MC?

Well. we r now cor 5S1 such an complicated name. Our class name were taken from our school motto RISES, cuz we are sec 5, so we are taking the 5th alphabet from the word RISES. Hm.. I find it quite interesting though.

Morning came and I was so sianz. Want to tok but cant tok cuz my throat is hurting and my voice is lye omg. hais.

Aniway. my hairstyle is dam horrible. I dun even wish to leave my house toilet. The re-bond effect is off. My hair is lye a bird nest and my spec doesnt fit the hairstyle. Anyway, it makes mi gross. One word- sianx.

Okie, school life doesnt fits mi. I'm falling asleep when lesson commerences. A maths is the onli lesson which I can do without sleeping. Erm. Physics oso. Cuz we are doing practical test todae. lol

Anyway. wad a long dae. Imagine tmr` until 3.30. jUz let mi die la. so tiring.

Aniway, I should be going to vivocity with Yuling they all de but com'on, I wan sleep onli. lol. and to play com too. So i didnt go anyway. Planning to go on Fri but cant cuz we are going to S'pore poly tis fri until 6pm. Hm. let's wait and see ba. hahas. I'm not ani worri about it.

So hungry. Haben eaten yet. hahas. Starving myself to death.

No comments: