Thursday, April 16, 2009

no more afternoon sessions PLEASE

i was in jurong west primary school teaching this few days YIPEEEE!
i hate afternoon sessins. theose kids get me super tired with their running, screaming and oh ya FIGHTING.

knn.
2 FIGHTS within 1/2 hour.
in the end landed me into deep shit and still got the nerve to come back to me saying "teaher, can u come and relief us later?" HELL NOOOO!

but the morning sessions one are great. :D even 6I, whom i kinda detest initially, now i'm beginning to miss them already. :)

but the afternoon sessions. OMG. none at this moment. okay, maybe 5E. :D

speaking of which, 5E haha, i was asked to give them spelling.
i was like OMG (in my heart lah) then after that i TRIED my best to pronouce the words but to no avail then i decided to get the person who cheated to do the dirty job.

but afterall that they hated me but but but the 2nd time i go in, i helped them with their maths and english worksheet (oh yea, i'm good at worksheets only) and now they dun hate me! :D

and then there's this girl who told me she same as me "speak english like dunno wha because of the tongue" and i was like *exicted* YA YA YA! hahaha.

No comments: