Thursday, April 02, 2009

relief teacher



Went to Jurong West Primary school for relief classes. ^^ & >.<

1st lesson [ 7.55-8.55] class 4G

the class was so super quiet! :( :( :(
they just do their work quietly. nice but boring. ): ):
ohhh! there's this really cute and chubby boy in the class.
OMG HE IS SO DAMN CUTE! :D

2nd lesson [8.55-9.23]
MT lesson. omg, i thought i will be teaching chinese and I was pretty looking forward to it until i realise MALAY! omg omg omg. oh oho oh oh, but the kids were pretty good. ^^ not really much of noise.

and then, WOOHOO! breakkkk! :D so i went out for some fresher air since the cateen is so super duper full lah. and came back after about 1 hour later for food.

anyway, the food is ewww. seriously. doesnt taste like fishball noodles -.-.

3rd lesson [1125-1155] 6I
OMG TERRIBLE. the classroom is like helllll! and and and and theose kids spoke the F word like they will die without saying it! AND! there's this idiot guy who give me this freaky stupid atitdue i immediately dulan back.

i was asking if he got any question to asl
he: i dont know how to do this! HELP ME DO.
me: siao! i can teach but cannot help
he: ana ana. just do then.
me: -.- no way! you got to listen
he: ana ana. (then he paste me the book and then do his own stuff. KNS, what type of attidue)
me: OI. listen.
he: listening lah (WHEN YOU ARE DOING ANOTHER THING? ARE YOU THAT SMART OR NOT)

then a few boys came and make fun of him and then WALAO leh. pollouting my ears. idiot mr WONG.b.t.

but anyway, the kids attitue is so unbearing i ask when he was doing other stuff,
me: which school are you going?
him: why?
me: i feel sad for the school.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! i won!

patience is no use for this class man! ): ):
thanks god it's only half an hour if NOT KILL ME.

4th lesson- last [1155- 1330] 4G

omg! they changed so much (i took them for 1st lesson too) they become pretty talkactive AND I LOVE that! the last 1.5 hours was so so so so fun. ^^ i like!! :D :D

woohoo! $65 hello! ^^

and i like the deisgn of the building.
pretty easy to find places.




their artwork is sooo nice! at least better than mine

No comments: