Thursday, April 30, 2009



XD i've been such a happy girl since school started.
now I'm so high I think I could just giggle myself silly/talk to myself silly all the way to 4am! whhheeeeee wooooohoooo!

I have such retarded in a funny way classmates who makes lessons so funny and and and lazy like me classmates who always ask for early dismissal.
damn cool lah school!
so cool that so far I have not skipped any class yet, other than the 2 days I'm on MC.
ALTHOUGH my earliest record is 20 mins late. but welll!
not bad already what!

argh crap i think i really need to exercise a lot of think-before-i-speak habit, because everytime I speak i regret, feel so wrong with my words!

and my english sucks. oh crap. i need serious plastic sugery for my tied-tongue man.

okay, too high already! i'm sooo going to call peiyu now! hahaha.

No comments: