Sunday, July 26, 2009

i love my new short vest. :D




i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest. i love my new short vest.

worked 1130-2000 today at Expo.
yesss, again for Calamine Solutions. :D
i really like the organisers cux they are really nice people anywayyyy!
not to mention i was paid $6 hourly.

they never reprimand me even though i was late
they will ask personal questions like friends like that
they will ask for comments from me at times
and today, they asked me if i wanna eat char siew rice even though i was eating my chicken rice at that same time.
(anyway i agree so i had a really full lunch)

the flea was massiveee!
i was so tempted to shop when i first reached there but i didnts cux the organisers treated me so well and i feel really bad for not doing my job well.

soooo i only shopped when i'm done working and i spend close to 1 hour there walking rounds and rounds!!
:D :D :D

awfully wonderful flea market.

okay, i'm so tired i could sleep a whole day and lesson starts at 8am tomorrow. :/ :/

No comments: