Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday blues?



soldering todayyyyy! ): reminds me of nothing but the numberous LEDS which i spolit during my DNT. ): oh man, i miss DNT so much and Mr Koh! ): ):

my soldering wasn't that bad today compared to 2 years again WA HA HA. although it's not exactly that good too. damn i should have took a photo of it! HA HA, and NOT throw away my soldering part 2 years ago so that i can compare the difference.

sooo after ENPS (soldering session), went to Roti Prata House at thomson road with my classmates and i've paid $6.10 for 3 roti pratas. afterwhich went back to school (of all place to go during such a long break) and went to games room and okayyyy i had a really fun time playing monopoly and brick falling (obviously i'm not very good with names) with them.

oh, and a great time in maths too laughing with Siti and a i-don't-know-how-to-descibe love story which makes me stunned impressively. how brave can a girl be? :D (and obviously, i know no girls like that. so super brave!)

No comments: