Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Photobucket
Photobucket

i'm so boring so i went to IMM and brought some clothes and i wanted to make my own DIY pencil case but in the end, i guess it's better if I used it as my make up case. :D

and i love it! (:

speaking of which, never ever try Terri at Vivocity, went there with my classmates during breaktime on monday and it was a horrible mistake. it's a long story, but i'm somehow at fault ): but then, not exactly HA HA. lazy to type it out anyway. :D

and standing up for 14 hours on the weekends is definately insane but then for the sake of $58, grr i got to bear with it.

speaking of this, it reminds me of my classmate Dave, who saw me when i was working and then on tuesday,

he: oi singyi, you need money urgently isit?
me: em... not really (sounds so wrong leh his sentence)
he: go and do this leh (pass me newspaper)
me: -.- (advertisment read "wear bikini and wash car, $16 per hour")

No comments: