Sunday, September 27, 2009

[A]



[B]



[C]



[D]



[E]



[F]



[G]



i'm uploading 33 photos to photobucket and i'm so bored i decided to play around with my flea markets photos. i would said i prefer A, C and F. auctally i like all of them except D. doesn't look that fanastic to me. :/

FFFF flea market yesterday is good! i've met profession models and photographers who used a independent standing softbox that "blink" everytime the photographer press the "TAKE A PHOTO OF ME" button. and models who had a stall beside me and keep taking natural shots when there's no customers at their area. oh, and i've seen a couple of familiar faces and my ex-primary schoolmate who wore BRIGHT pink dress and pink heels.

i got to go sleep now cos i've played 10 hours of computer with only 2 hours of rest midway, now my head is spinning and it hurts like mad. ):


No comments: