Tuesday, September 01, 2009

i hate my sis

arghhh, i wanna type out all but it's too harsh. ):
i just deleted the whole chunk of grumblings. sigh, i will just swallow it down. *gulps*

I hate my sister, and that's probably a fact that will never change even if i feel sorry for neglecting her or whatever at times. but stilllllll, i hate her for being such a copycat. maybe if she weren't such a copycat, if she weren't such a big lier, i wouldn't hate her, but nah, she copy whatever successful thing i had, especially this few months, is like totally -.- sometimes i just wished i lived alone. instead of living with my family (except my father i guess) who act more like spies who is ready to copy whatever i do.

i hate my sister. and i told my mum the reason why but sadly, my mum could do nothing about it. especially the lies part and the copying part. all my mum could say is i'm older, and younger sister always copy older sister. true, and i hate that stupid fact. if i'm the younger one instead, i WILL make sure that i will not copy my older sister BECAUSE i'm born for a purpose AND that purpose is not to be a COPYCAT. i could be born to be a slacker or what but NOT a copycat.

i wish i had no younger sister. and no, the hate part doesn't just happen today, so no, it's not ONLY a incident but MANY incident which make me HATE my sis.

okay i feel slightly better right now.
hee heee.


maybe nope, my sis is not exactly that copycattt! (:
at least she makes sushi and cookies for me to devour and she does housework regularly (not like meee hee hee) and she does whatever she can to make me happy (most of the times?)

maybe i was too mad with her comment that day and forget all the good about her. :P

No comments: