Saturday, September 19, 2009







fashionista series 3 this time round is pretty bad compared to the previous one.
can cry already lah me.
no one except one customer appreciated my hand made ring
(btw, the ring was the first one i sold).

but then, many people stopped by my booth to see the rings. but i can't understand why they didn't get it! it's only freaky $2.90 ONLY!
hand make one leh!!!

other than that, i saw two familiar faces, not familiar as in my friends, as in they brought from me before in SAM and they came to visit me this time round and even said HI to me. what a pity my mum wasn't there at that time! ):

oh, i brought one dress from a shop there! it's such a lovely piece even though i know i won't wear it (i will sell it instead!). such a pity i couldn't bring myself to shop the whole place myself.

there's this shop which sell my favourite feather hairband! i know it sound weird but pleaseee they are so beautiful. it's like how people think ribbon hairbands are ugly but everyone still wears them and then POOF, it becomes a fashion statement right now.
(ps: i tink ribbon hairdbands are cute anyway)

back to topic, the shop sold the freaky hairbands for $16.90 and $20.90!!!
MADE OF GOLD one i tink!

Flea Titan tomorrow and Monday! susposed to go with peiyu but i feel so lazy to get out of my homeee. should i go?

No comments: