Friday, February 12, 2010

hiya! had AMPR test today, and and and I reached 15 minutes before the lesson! this is the first time for my entire school life in NP! so i stepped in and my classmates were like "WAH, today so early?!" muhahahahah. partly because my dad fetched me to school today. :D

AMPR test today scared me out. i spend my 1.5 hour in the room worrying about teacher coming over and ask me to open my broswer (i auto hide my taskbar) because he will see my micrsoft word which contain all my answers and the consequences is.. not very feastible. especially when he came to my classmate who is in the row in front of me to open his browser. that really scare me. i was so damn scare and immediately regret for not studying! i swear this will be the last time i attempted to cheat. the worried feeling is not a feeling i would want to experience, and the guilt feeling after exams is also not a feeling i want to experience.

but the good thing is i got 600 plus out of a total of 815 points and my marks for AMTL is 77, a B+. thanks to my wonderful attendance and attitudue. apparantly, i have the lowest marks for my attendance and attitude.

then afterthat, off for lunch with siti and then went for the INT.FYP briefing. and i sat beside Yiwen, who reminds me of my year 1 and my fateful Nokia 7390 which died on me while i was playing breathless on a night. ): ha ha ha ha. it's been way so long since i last saw her. we feel like it's being so long ago since we last talk to each other like today. (: a pity she choose and got into FYP so, we couldn't be classmates yet again. ):

OH! and i'm so damn suay. i got into the march attachment which commerences on the 15th march and i'm overseas at that point of time -___-. plus in that class, there's two girls and i heard that the another girl is very quiet. wah siao liao, i'm so dead. ): i hope my appeal to change my attachment to sept is successful, even though working in march is better for me. ): what choice do i have!

siannnnn. ): other than that, today is the last day of sem 2. time passes so fast i don't like. i keep recalling about my first week in Year 2 in school. i feel sad right now. ): why time pass so fast. i wish poly life last forever!

No comments: