Monday, February 08, 2010

Hiyaaaa!
today is a very awesome day.
school is fun, after school is fun, every minute today is fun!! muahhaha.

this week is my last week of this semester. even though i've been poning school like mad, but i can't deny that i really love school life! carefree, relaxing and comfortable are the three keyword i can think of. :)

oh oh oh, and FCS lesson today is fun lol. my classmate managed to take a lot a lot of photos of my mother. he he, i'm so going to post it up in the near future! muahhahaha. plus, i realised i'm really camera shy! he he he he.

after school ended, i chiong all the way home for a bath and rush out of home to go all the way to lavendar and afterwhich we switch to kembamgan to get my ipod touch! 4 months old 3g ipod touch omg happy lah meee.

Then after collecting my iPod touch , I set off to jurong point to meet up with Tiffany, puiying, Peiyu and ellin. Muhahaga fun too! The only thing I'm upset about is my photography skill la ); maybe I should just stick to my 18 55 lens but I like the 50 mm lenses effect. Plus I dun want to give up so easily muhahaga. After ellin left, Yuling came and we had a short chat that hurts my legs pretty much. but still, it's worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: