Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photobucket

"you are so evil"
"what have i done to you"
"you sucks muahahha"

i can't help but love this voodoo doll application in my itouch.
so damn funny with it's "you are so evil", "what have i done to you", "you sucks muahhahaha"
and what makes it funny is the voice. :D

by the way, this is my 2nd itouch which i got it last friday. sounds lame but i sold my 1st one at a profit of $35 and apparantly this itouch is so much better. :D the lady gave me a anti-glare & fingerprint screen protector, a hard case protector. warranty remains at 8 months like the previous one.
oh and she gave me a silicon case too but i told her to leave it for her iphone because someone is offering me a free silicon case in exchange for a ice cream LOL. i'm so happy i sold my 1st itouch!!!

warranty ends on 24th Oct 2010. i have to mark down this important date.

No comments: