Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear AE students

I believe everyone has seen his/her academic result for the Oct 08 semester. I like to share with you the overall academic performance for both AE 2007 & 2008 intakes.
I am quite disturbed by our AE performance this semester and like to see great improvement in the subsequent semesters.

I like to highlight the below pointers and I believe you can take them seriously.

1. Our AE performance is the worst of the 4 courses in our ECE divisions. By right, AE should be doing better than other courses. (OMG! hahahahahaahahhaah! laugh like i struck lottery!)
2. Concerted effort needed. Please attend every lesson as you can't get outside tutor to help unlike your 'O' level. Don't play PC games in class as they are affecting you.
3. Aiming for good CA grade (B grade or higher). Some failed exam badly (scoring less than 30marks) which required 50% when combined with CA to pass the module.
4. Some failed module because they never turned up for examination. It is your duty/responsibility to check your timetable, overslept is not an excuse.

Let's work together to achieve better result. I want everyone to be successful in their studies and should be aiming to complete the diploma by the 6 semesters.

==================

Performance for AE 2007 Intake with a total of 78 students:



Performance for AE 2008 Intake with a total of 77 students:


=========================

Regards
Mr Yeo Chor Lee
AE Course Manager | Electronic & Computer Engineering Division |School of Engineering
T: (65) 6460-6175 | F: (65) 6467-1730
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 535 Clementi Road. Singapore 599489

HENG AH! I'm among the 42% who got less than 3.0 HAHAHAHA!
not only me PHEWWWW.
plus there's so many people who scored worst than me
HAHAHAHAHAAH
happpppppyyyyyyy like madddd!

AND I CAN DO ATTACHMENT AS LONG AS I DON'T FAIL ANY MODULES
WOOOOOHOOOOO!
to think i got so sad about getting less than 3.0 and might not get attachment because of it. now then i know GPA doesn't matter HEHEHEHEHEHE!

No comments: