Sunday, March 29, 2009

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! for the second time I'm so wheefully happy I moved over to my current place 8 years back!

becauseeeeee I've CYCLED all the way to my spree organizer's house to get my taobao stuff! :D :D and i CHIONG like siao because it's going to rain.

i took my bag and carry it WITH ony a handphone and a comb and started cycling. so super weird lah but fun hehe. ^-^

and then I've reached and waited for shiyun to meet me up before we get the stuff from the spree organizer~~ and then i got so many stuffs that my bag became full after i stuff all the stuff inside. LOL.

take a peek! :D



full right? anway, only half of my stuff arrived, so ahhhh, can imagine how heavy my bag is going to be if all the stuffs arrived??



this time round I got:
-5 leggings
- 2 tops (totally regretting leh)
- PIRATED twilight books (-.-)
- keypad protecter
- fake eyelashes

and then by mid april i will be getting my other stuffs:
- 4 jelly lens (forget how many liao)
- hair bleaching lotion ^^
- a lot of tank tops ($2 only so cheap cannot resist temp)
- shoes
- earpiece (SONY de, so cheap)

BUT i'm regretting about getting so many stuff because I don't think it's worth it. I tink I paid a total of like $200 plus for those stuff and so it means it's about $8 plus each item. not as cheap as seem. BUT WELL. $8 for boots is totally OK.

^^ i love TXXBXX!!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: