Saturday, March 14, 2009

WOOHOOOO! finally a day out when i can wear nice nice doll up nice nice
WAHAHAHAHHA!

AND I WALKED A LOT TODAY!! (:
from penisula plaza to suntec city,
then suntec city to bugis

AND it's damn fun i like! those places i've seen before in car but not walked before. :D
anyway, went to penisular plaza because sis wanna ask about the supplying rates (and i'm pretty curious how cheap it can go) BUT the results are super saddening! execpt if you wanna get the bagpacks. the bagpacks is really cheap like dirt ah!

so after penisular plaza, head to suntec city for the IT FAIR. (:

and so decided to walk via the open way instead of city link. :D

and shallalala: supreme court!
first time I'm so close to it. :D



muhahahaha, emphaizing on the building itself.



me and my scarf again!
:D



sis and mum in front already.
see see see
hand hold hand
hahaha



i thought this photo is nice even though i have no idea what make me think it's nice
hehehe



the front gate!



mum and me!



focus: light



omg! so nice~~ the place but the photo? so so. ):



decided to try my hand at taking a good portrait.
not bad har this shot. :D



those tall buildings is like omggg magnificent and nice!



hello it's me again!

and so we carry on and we saw these people playing baseball.:D so cool leh somemore wear white clothes woohoo nice.



zoom in~~



what a great location for baseball



see they holding hands together :D



this shot is pretty nice huh? hhahahaha



this symbolise satay club.
used to be crowded with nothing but satays stall, but not anymore. ):



so we reached suntec city
AND OMG IT WAS DAMN FREAKY PACKEDDDD!
waited there for my aunt and cousin who are swimming like a sardine in a can. wahahahaah
then we head to the escalotor which takes about 30 minutes NO JOKE.



look at the can. (dun forget i'm one of the sardines)



on the esclator, look scary.
FREAKY SCARY



SEE SEE SEE.

and so in the IT Fair, we brought wireless adaptor and a card adaptor. T____T i wanna go Canon there play the EOS camera leh!! ): ):
then we headed off to body shop sales WHICH IS OMG! I WANT!
but the queue is way too way, like i need to queue up 1 hour for the cashier.
so no choice, i have to give it up.
BUT GRRRRR IT'S SO CHEAP LAH!!




HORRIBLE!

then after that, we walked to bugis, and i'm hungry and my leg is aching and so is my back.
and then phew. eat eat eat.
then shop bugis junction

TSK TSK TSK! and now then i realised my aunt and cousin really shopping queen.
but heheeh quite fun. although sometimes waiting for them can kill!
:D

No comments: