Friday, March 06, 2009

a story to tell

ahem ahem *clear throat*

...a few weeks ago, my heart was broken by lee woon because she say i look the same no matter what I wear when I'm zilian-ing. oh and it broke my heart so bad I used up all the scotch tape in my house just to fix my broken heart. ): ):

so ...

this time round, I decided to be a little bit go gaga aka crazy hehe. (and look at my chim, so saggy because I never exercise my smile so super longggg!) and it's been so long since I've really tried DIY-ing my own unique clothing style so i decided to do it tonight!

WAHAHAHAHHA! (and it was so fun I spent 1 hour (or so) just admiring myself LOL LOL LOL LOL and posing all sort of stupid posts with all sort of stupid facial epxression!

OF COURSE! Those stupid expression should only be kept in my camera. NOT TO BE SHOWN TO PEOPLE!! WAHHAHAHAHA!



hehehehehehehhehehehehehe! i like this poise so much siaaaa!

btw btw, hehehe, I wanna wear like that (but without the scarf) to vivocity with shiyun and lee woon last friday AT FIRST but decided to change into a simpler outfit because I felt so lazy to go vivocity!



AHAHAHA! i always laugh at this photo when I saw it. btw, i purposely blurred my face cux OMG, super super unglamourous! (but funny my expression)



I LOVE ZOOMS IN! hehehehhee. captured my soggy soggy half awken eyes and my teeth like i just woken up with a surprise!

example: you might see this when at 6:50am I woke up to answer a phone call and turns out it's shuqun!



LAUGH LIKE THIS WITH ME! exercise your jaws. muahhahahahha!



now lee woon! make sure you remember this zilian cloth style of mine! if not next time I buy scotchtape i ask you to sponser.

HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHE!
ps: photo taken at 1:50am - 3am

No comments: