Sunday, August 09, 2009

Flea-tique











HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

i had a different national day this year. instead of celebrating, i was working! ha ha
went to set up a stall in flea market again, at SAM this time round.

I was like super late because i woke up late (like duh. i even had 5 alarm clocks!)
and i did not have any idea where SAM is, all i know that it was around SMU and
i got my mum so pek because i couldnt do such a simple thing (getting info on where SAM is)
she was like "aiyo, you never do things properly one leh. do bussiness where can like that one. overslept and then also never go find where the exact location is"
AHHHHH! i better had to wake up early for my next flea market because i'm sharing the booth with my sister!

so we reach at 11 plus and then started taking everything out and blah blah blah.
it was so damn hot, stuffy and squeezy that my mum keep going into the exbition to enjoy the aircon but i can't cos i need to tend to my stall!
): ): ):

soooo sales was very very bad initiall that for the first 4 hours, i only managed to sell out my yellow top (2nd handed one @ $4) and a dress (brand new), and i was like OMG OMG OMG I COULD BE MAKING A BIG LOSS!

but but but at about 4pm, sales started to come in ^^.
like YES FINALLY.
at the last 3 hours, i managed to sell 13 new tops away, which is just nice hit my target.
cux my aim is 1/2 hour AT LEAST 1 new piece of top, so 7 hours = 14 new tops.

and then at about 5pm, the tenant just next to me moved out to another open space WHICH MEANS I HAVE MORE SPACE!
ha ha ha ha ha.
and both me and my another tenant (we shared the place) were so happy cux it means an additional 4m space!

btw my another tenant is such a nice lady i feel awesomely good talking to her.
AND SHE reminds me of my APPG teacher! gentle gentle like that one. :P

and i meet really really a lot of nice people over there!! :D :D
and at the end of the day, i'm contented with the sales and the talks there. ^^

so totally looking forward for the next flea-tique!! :] :]

No comments: