Monday, August 17, 2009

ramdomly long winded

argghhh! it's just one week to exams and i haven't even studied. -.-
and i've played 24 hours worth of computer in 2 days time.
wake up computer sleep
wake up computer sleep.

properly going to start studying on tuesday because i'm thinking of going to the East side tomorrow for my stocks which i'm going to sell this coming Saturday, but then i'm thinking of going on thursday instead of tomorrow. -.- i think i will be going on thursday in the end.
(ps: no full stop used at all)

ACDA is like O.O. but i should be able to understand the whatever notes i have with me right now. AEL is already not a problem to me for last minute study so ACDA shouldn't be a problem. i mean passing. I'm just glad with a pass, of course A will be better but -.- hard leh. given that the only productive thing i've done in all my classes is copy down notes/answer from my teacher/classmate. no listening, no asking, just slacking and more slacking.

and i should study for the whole of next week but no i can't. monday/thursday + friday + saturday = busy with flea market, so i've got only 4 days left before my Math paper starts. and crap the Lapase Transforms, i rarely attend classes/copied notes and my textbook is totally blank for that chapter. all i have now is properly MOL to help me, which i believe is more than enough because the crappy book is useless. i've tried studying from the book and it proves totally useless for other chapters but MOL is totally useful to me. ^^ i understand every single thing within a mere 2 hours or so i guess for my last test.

okay, i'm totally bored. i've just finished with the editing of pictures (not photos) which i spent on for the last 5 hours.

@_@

No comments: