Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fashionista Series 2 Flea Market





Fashionista Series II flea market today is like so-so?
not one of the best but at least not my worst flea market.
i sold half of all my clothes and 1 lomography camera and made quite a number of friends with the tenants. ^^

share a stall with my sis and she did very good initially and i did very very bad initially but after a lady brought 3 clothes from me, my luck started to come in! :D
you know 3 clothes is like $50 plus already? :D :D
think also happy leh!

kk, now i go google search for complaints of this flea
(i believe there's quite a number of complaints - 1 very good one is the crowd. so pathenic)

then i go google search see if anyone got go to the SMU flea market and see how they find the place heeee heeeee.

i'm soooo boredddddd. i neeeeddddd a lot offff sleeeepppp!

No comments: