Monday, August 31, 2009

holiday?

holidays started and i have no idea what i'm doing.

rested on wednesday and starts work at thursday doing sales-related job.
sourcing for stuff on friday which is totally tired but fun.
and a flea market at Home Club which makes me go whee whee and sleepless (with nothing but thoughts of $$) on saturday followed by working on Sunday which is like making me super duper tired after non-stopping of travelling and walking around for this past few days.

i have no idea what this holidays mean to me so far. ):
and i'm truely drained of my energy that i felt like a living zombie right now. ):

no idea of how i'm going to spend this long holidays cos right now all i wish for is to slack at home, other than hoping to see the digits in my bank book jumping higher and higher. properly my another wish is to be called back to jurong west primary school and relief that sweet few classes. (:

and i've just receceived a complaint from my customer ): and that makes me x2 tired.
sigh sigh sigh.

awgh, i'm tired that i couldnt even bother to lift up the edge of my mouth.

No comments: