Friday, March 12, 2010

further but not nearer

Photobucket

when i step back on sg, i knew this trip to Perth will leave me further in terms of times and never nearer.
funny how everything comes so slow and goes so fast.

i miss perth already, to be exact, i miss fremantle and northbridge the most.
like what joleen had said just now, northbridge had the best food. i can't forget the chickens over there. they are so super tender that even though the sauces sucks, i still can't help but finish it and asked for more! only the food there makes maggi mee pale in comparsion.

other than that, i miss the buffet in sorrento beach. $49.95 but it's so worth it! okay, maybe not to my junior who said he had fear of buffet but was kena psycho by me (unknowingly) because for $49.95 he didn't eat much. i had like 10 osyters and 10 mussels and 2 plates of rices and 2 fishes. i wasn't full at then too, what makes me full is the chocolate cake which is way too sweet it got me so freaky sick and full.

speaking of which, i just realised my junior gave in way a lot to me during this trip.
ooopsss, i should be the one giving way.


older post ---->

No comments: