Monday, March 22, 2010



watched it with yuling in the afternoon.
errrr, i don't find it that enjoying as compared to the previous movie which i've chiong finish at home.

after the movie, hehehe, went to Mac with Yuling and i've told her almost al the detail (cos i forgotton some details!) of the Perth Trip.
and when i was talking about my shirt bursting, a young female student turned and looked at me, then i stared back at her hahahahah.

other than which, i just find Singapore really noisy. or maybe just Mac.
i kinda have to raise my voice just to speak.
cos in Perth, I don't have to raise my voice and I'm already speaking very loudly, but here, i have to speak louder and oops i'm so not used to it. like having to speak loudly purposely.

arghhh, my throat hurts after i spoke so loudly for like 1 hour or 2? ooops, i have no idea how long we stayed in Mac.

damn i miss Perth.
i can't help but keep thinking like "oh last monday at this timing where am i and what i'm doing".
argghhhh, this sucks.
i feel like i'm having the post-perth- depression or something.
okay this is normal, hahaha, cos i remembered the last time when i return to sg from beijing, i felt this way too.
the worst i had is probably returning to school from zara.
i still remembered when i was punished for forgetting something and i had to stand up, i feel happy!
cos it reminds me of fitting room when i had to stand!
hahaha. then i keep folding my pe shirt when i'm standing LOL.


older post ----->

No comments: