Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the 2nd last day of Perth Trip.
i feel upset right now. ):
even though the expenses over there are very high (and i've always complained about how much i wish to go back to SG because of $$$every night in the hotel), at the end of the whole trip, i feel pretty much unwillingly to leave there because money pales in comparsion with the experience i had over there.

anyway, took bus 37 (if i didn't remember wrongly) to Kings' Park which is highly raved but i was pretty much disappointed in it auctally. nevethless, it's a good experience. :)

Photobucket

after alighting from the bus, this is the scenery which i saw. it's not really very pretty cos there's no skyline over there like in Singapore. but then i still feel pretty good because i'm standing on the very top and is looking at almost the whole of Perth, and the left side is where the hotel i'm staying is, even thought it can't be seen la.

if you observed, on the very left side, there's this green sharp thing, it's auctally where the pier is :)
the pier which took us to Perth Zoo (a little walking is required) and to Rottnest Island.

slightly to the left of the geen sharp thing, you will see a white building, it's auctally a flyer!
it's very short as compared to the one in Singapore and apparantly it's a new "attraction" because my junior didn't see this at all during his last visit here.
and since day 2, we've been talking about going for a ride on the flyer but never managed to do so. ):

): i feel pretty much upset i'm going to leave this quiet city tomorrow.
this feeling sucks like mad.

Photobucket

it's pretty sunny but then it's not hot because the wind is pretty strong. and i love sunny days because it not only made my sunburnt, it also lift my spirits. :D :D

Photobucket

the art gallery which we never visit because it's like down the hill and the thought of having to climb the stairs freaked me out like mad.

plus i have no interest in seeing art piece at that point of time la. cos art makes me sad auctally, and every art piece always have a sad story behind it.

Photobucket

their signboard and we went for the walkway and botanic garden.

Photobucket

muahahhaa, this is taken by me too! i have another photo taken by my junior but oops, apparantly i prefered mine muahahahhaha.

the maps (the three "stands" in the center) are very badly torned already! the one on the very left is totally blank already, the center one is still intact while the one at the very right is half blank already.

i got pretty much a shock when i saw it because it's in a tourist attraction location so the least the government can do is to ensure that at there's something on EVERY of the stand?

Photobucket

the grass is very nice to step on and to lie on!
when i was waiting for bus when we are returning, i was auctally sitting on the grass because there's no grass like in australia in singapore.

Photobucket

the expressway which will bring us back to Esplanade stop. i know the photo isn't nice but this is the best i can do la. cos the orginial photo looks very like shit, so after edit, at least not so shit even thought still pretty shitty.

Photobucket

please do not ask me why there's benches here.
i doubt there will be people sitting under the hot sun.

anyway, we went off to the cafe where once again I got the HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK again HAHAHHAHA.
(i've realised that other than plain water, all i had in perth is Chocolate Drinks :D)

Photobucket

my seat is freaky hot because it's directly under the sun but i just can't resist sofa seats! so i just sit on the hot sofa seat!!

Photobucket

well, you know i've always loved to take photos of places where i eat :D :D

Photobucket

their menu whereby nothing interests me.
so yup i didn't get any breakfast
(you know i rather starve than eat food that doesn't appeal to me)

after my junior finishes his breafast (errr, i forgotten what he had already) we carried on with the journey to explore kings' park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

hee hee these flowers are very nice in reality but the photos i took sucks mad i know. ):
but it's really very very pretty la in real life.
looks so fluffy in real life!!

Photobucket

damn that plastic bag make me look so auntie la sian. and don't ask me what i'm taking, i also forgotten hehehe.

oh and the grass is so nice to kneel on!
(reminds me of the grass in TP!!)

next time if got chance i want to lie and row about okay!!!!!

Photobucket

an art student drawing. an art student with red colour hair to be exact!
dammnnnnn just the colour i wanted!!!
look so nice la!!!!!

oh ya! so when we are there, there's a class of art students who's having their art lesson there! reminds me of secondary school (wait, i think it's DNT cos i remember Mr Koh was there too) when we went around the school (to be exact, the carpark at DNT block) to look for inspiration during secondary 3.

Photobucket

the entrance of the "tree top walk". and i spammed like 3 photos here taking shots of how the uncle and auntie talked.
but this is the better one la!!

Photobucket

the glass panel makes the whole thing looks so grand la and make me so excited also!!

Photobucket

muahhahah, let my hair reminds me how windy it is. :D
not cold windy but comfortable windy.

Photobucket

oh and the whole bridge is auctally sponsered by the lottery company there called "lotterywest"

lol, but at least they can build a signboard instead of writing it on the ground? muahaha, but it's pretty innovated la. at least it never fails to catch my eye and amaze me too!

Photobucket

okay, this kind of reminds me of the Perth Zoo even though there's no animal. the structure is very similar to Perth Zoo's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

so we continued and then i saw this route (there's two route) which looks very errrr burnt out or something and then you know what my junior say??

"because 这里有火跑过"

WAH I IMMEDIATELY LAUGH LIKE MAD.
his chinese really CMI, even if i direct translate into english = there's fire running across?

Photobucket

anyway it looked so exciting or something i knew i had to walked it! so i strolled while my junior waited for me at the "entrance"

so i keep on walking and walking and eventually it kinda lead up to the expressway or something because i saw the road pavement just on my right and i knew i have to walk back (initally i thought it's auctally a circle) because it's not going to lead me back to where i started if i continued walking.

plus i got pretty scared too, what if there's a snake or something (especially after my junior told me that there's a lot of POISONIOUS snakes in Perth)

Photobucket

i have no idea where this lead to even thought i would like to try out. :D
but anyway, there's something more interesting than to try out the path where the family is walking to.

and it is...

THIS!

Photobucket

embarking on the stairs with my itouch with me and my vocal.

and i thought i sang very softly plus it's so way up high so no one should be able to hear me.

in the end when i was walking down halfway, my junior told me "you know i can hear you singing from the very top of the building"?

i just go "OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS OR NOT?"
cos there's another couple who's behind me, and that means they heard me singing too!!
siaaaaa , paiseh leh *blush* muahahahahahah

Photobucket

from the very top of the building. sorry but there's really nothing much to see from there. ):
but hor, aiya, scenery not important, singing more important heehehehehe.
plus hor, feel so shiok on top also la!!

Photobucket

so okay, got down walk walk walk.

Photobucket

again, there's two photos, all taken by my junior but this was my idea, and i preferred mine (idea) once again even though the shot was taken by him (Cos he didn't want to lend me his!)

must take every chance to show off cos shit la, my photos like shit compared to his leh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

damn the plastic bags la, walao. really make me so auntie like leh. okay the brand is good (one of my favourite brand right now!!)
but inside the plastic bag is water bottles!!

it's like i carried a hmm new look plastic bag and inside is newspaper!!

Photobucket

and if i'm not wrong, this is the photo i took.
okay la not bad hor!!

then while my junior went for the toilet, i took the opportunity to lie on the very very green, very very short, very very comfortable grass.
and the soil is very very solid that type you know, not like in singapore where the grass is so ewwwww grosss muddy.

Photobucket

my naked toes nail and very comfortable shoes (it's auctally i agreat buy because it doesn't hurt my leg like the black sandals will)

Photobucket

then i suddenly had this temptation to take this photo. :)
nice right!!
thank you thank you hehehehhehe.

so i lied on the ground and was so damn enjoying it but grrr i had to force myself up because we had another destination to go. if not i don't mind spending another hour or so just there lying down.

Photobucket

okay, now i find myself pretty rude for taking photo of errr the decreased.
anway, there' a lot of these and when i walk past them i feel very sad, like most of the decreased died very young.

i could even picture scenes in black and white (like titanic in the first few minutes LOL) when their family were staking the board in the ground and crying. oh and also they are wearing hats with feathers and long skirts (oops, too much of titanic apparantly)

so that's the end of the whole trip and we took bus back to Esplanade Busport.

Photobucket

next, we took train to Warwick Station because our next destination is the Sorrento Beach. it's a very laid back place and i can't help but fall in love with it. :D but then, if you are looking for shopping, you will detest this place very much.

Photobucket

there's no Singapore over here but there's Malaysia and Hong Kong on the signboard.

Photobucket

the "shopping centre" which is very laid back. not sure if it's called a shopping centre because there's no aircon and it's more like a market ba~~ but still LOVEDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

all resturants!! we wanted to dine in this particular resturant but we can't find it!! so in the end we settle for their fish and chips.

Photobucket

Photobucket

so after our meal
(which again is way too salty so i didn't finish the fries even though it's really very nice!!) we head off to the beach to swim but we didn't do so because it's way too cold. it's cold windy and i can't take the cold wind!!

and it was really coldddd so i had to lend a jacket from my junior and then we took turns to wear that jacket!! how pathenic.

cos in the morning when we are leaving the hotel, i wanted to bring another jacket along just in case it gets super cold.

me: hey, let me put the jacket inside your bag can? my bag full already.
junior: nooo! my bag very heavy already.
me: shit la how!!! but what if it becomes very cold?
junior: don't bring la. at most we take turns la.
me: sure ah? okay on!

in the end! it gets so freaky cold, we don't take turns, we TIME and SNATCH turns!

Photobucket

look at my plastic bag!! now you know how strong thw wind is!! and when i'm doing it, i feel like i'm fighting with the wind. it's pretty much a amazing feeling and experience. it's like you were swayed by the wind or something but only by a little.

but without jacket, trust me, you will hate it.

so we headed off further into the beach and my 10 mins is up, so my junior took the jacket. ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

heehehehehehehehe, my leg look so healthy firm!!!!
i likeeee!!!! and look at the colour of my leg!! looks so yummmy!! if my leg is chicken wing, it's a top quality chicken wing!!!

Photobucket

and this is my favorite photo!
even thought the photographer skill play a part, but i think the model play quite a huge part too!!
damn i feel so like sending this photograph for the competition la but i can't cos it's not taken by me! ): ):

so anyway we really wanted to swim, hence we headed back to the hillarys boat harbour where the waves are not that rough because the winds are blocked out by the houses there.

Photobucket

okay, i wanted to take a shot of the bird in the centre. as in make it the center of atraction but oops epic fail!!

Photobucket

hehehehehee, not bad right this one ^^

Photobucket

so i swam there and i was the only one who had googles on!! and i feel so like a weakling or what because i got panaoid when i swam.

it's like even though i was swimming at the height of baby pool height, i got really afraid because inside the water i couldn't see anything at all. everything was in dull dark brown colour and i couldn't see the fishes at all (i saw fishes when i was standing up looking down at the water).

and everything is in silent mode when i'm in water and it really got me scared. like i was acting in this horror show i watched 10 years ago, or 12 i forgotten. *shivers*

so the first try, i could only survived 2 up down, then i told myself NO I HAVE TO TRY AGAIN, the next try, i only 3 up down then i gave up. i felt really scared and i knew i couldn't overcome it

so i got up to my bag and took my towel and then stoned beside my junior in the water. really is stone. and then enjoy the breeze of course la. not scare of the breeze already cos i've got my towel with me!!! ^^

so i continued to stone all the way i had to change.
i miss stoning there. ): ): ):

Photobucket

the waves is very peaceful there because it's been blocked by the houses! :D :D

walking to the beach we went to earlier on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh then i had a very "brillant" idea!! since the wind was so strong, i decided to dry my wet towel BUT OOOPS IT'S A VERY EPIC FAILURE cos it never dry up and only got colder and colder!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:D this photo makes all the way to the front page of flickr or something?
and it's my favourite photo too!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the sunset is nice but it also reminds me that it's going to be the last sunset in perth i will be seeing.
damn, i feel so sad even when i'm typing this. ): ): ): ):

Photobucket

after the sunet, we headed off for dinner and in the end, i unknowingly psycho my junior to have buffet because he's afraid of buffet.

okay, i know i sound bad but errr if a plate of spagetti or something (which wouldn't make you feel) costs you close to $30 already.
and the oysters are not going to cost cheap (we wanted to eat oysters!!), might as well pay $50 for buffet whereas you can eat as many oysters as you like and eat as much stuff as you like right?

okay fine, i still feel bad for psychoing my junior la but i will really regret and MIGHT even sulk if i didn't get to eat the buffet.

anyway, outside one resturant which my junior wanted to eat (and he was comparing two resturants, buffet was the 3rd one);

junior: okay, so if you can choose, which resturant do you want to go to? this or that?
me: (sulking already) anything lo. you ask me i will say buffet. cos my heart is in buffet already. other than that buffet, anything will taste like the same ba. so anything lo.
junior: (ANGRY AND PISSED OFF, VERY scary can) I TOLD YOU I CAN'T EAT BUFFET.
me: (quite scared already auctally but cannot show!!) Then you shouldn't ask me!!!!!
junior: (if i didn't remember wrongly he is still very fed up) ... ...

after a while..

junior: arghh!!! fine let's go and eat buffet
me: (happy like mad but cannot show it) huh? you sure or not?
junior: ya.
me: but i thought you cannot eat buffet? if you cannot eat then don't force yourself (but i know i won already now must act nice hehehehe)

so yesss in the end we went for the buffet!! i know i'm selfish but IF i didn't get to eat the buffet i'm really going to be very disappointed and regret it a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

but we only had like 30 mins or so to finish the food cos we were susposed to take the bus at 805 (or something i forgotten) and the next bus is like 850. so i tell you i sibei chiong.

like i finished the whole of 6 oysters and maybe 4 mussels within

Photobucket

Photobucket

and we left in pretty much a haste and apparently we are early so we waited for the bus and we were practically hiding in one corner of the bus stop because it's realllyyyyy cold!!! the wind is cold like mad.

and we were on a bus which is empty so the journey back to the Warwick Station is very fast, we reached within 15 minutes!

and when we are on the bus returning back to the hotel, a drunk man got on the bus and sat next to my junior and i can't help but an chio ( i was sitting behind him) because my junior become so stiff and when i see him so stiff up, i kept laughing and had quite a hard time trying not to make sound. but it's so funny to see him so stiff up.

Photobucket

hehehhe my bed that night. super messy i know!! i tried to pack up but apparantly i kep on talking that for 1 hour i just sit on the bed ranting and ranting on without packing up. well, i get very talkactive high that high in the night! that explains why i can talk to myself for hours and hours before i sleep almost daily without fail.

and i got pretty excited and yet sad at the thought of returning to Singapore. excited because i've missed everyone but sad because i really enjoyed myself in Perth and it's coming to an end already. ):


older post ---->

No comments: