Thursday, March 17, 2011

食尚晚家 - 样样吃,天天迟 Day 4!

Wooo, felt so damn proud of myself for finishing editing of Day 4 within like 6 hours? heh, I have to really hurry because my memories are fading and eh, I wanna use my weekends for photoshoots instead of staying at home struggling with the editing of photos. ): and I wanna upload entries of the more recent events!

Day 4 of our trip, we went to NTU! LOL National Taiwan University not Nanyang Technology University xD

we woke up late again, lol, okay la, I woke up late cos I turned in late and missed the breakfast again. Tried to help ShiYun draw eyeliner which failed epic-ily but seems okay to me la, and then we just went out of the hotel like this, because I realised there's no time left LOL.

we took train to Gongguang station and alight, just within 5 minutes, we reached NTU already! :D

I totally enjoyed the time there, feels like it's a stress-less place (like i said, looks like) though pretty much run down. ): wasn't like what i expected, LOL, I was expecting scenery I saw in Autumn Concerto but no no no, not at all. meteor garden yes, we did see scenes in Meteor Garden heee.

Photobucket

just a few minutes after we reached the university and while waiting for our turn to get our waffles. 

Photobucket

the waffles we had, I had honey spread, not really very nice. quite weird LOL.
so we continued walking.
 

Photobucket

saw the board at the right hand side >>> ? lol, we were laughing so badly at the people on the board.
there were photos of everyone in the course, from Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 research, and blah blah blah.
 
The people in first year looks okay, hair and everything is okay.
The Year twos looks pretty chui.
then as the rank gets higher, the people looks more and more tired and the hair also get lesser and lesser. 
the best thing? the people get lesser and lesser LOL.

Photobucket
 
it was like pretty cold that day but urgh, I wanted to take a photo of me without jacket, like oh hey hey hey it's summer~ but anyway, the photos looks damn weird, and it was really cold i need my jacket so i didn't take any more photos. 
 
the above was actually overexposed pretty badly but I decided to play around with it, and the effects, hehe I quite like it. :D
 
and then there were classes just opposite of us! I forgotten about that until Lee Woon told me the people must be looking at us because of what we were doing! LOL

Photobucket

like a nerd only LOL.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
the below scene is exactly like meteor garden! we risked our lives for this because we had to take a fast shoot, and run back to the roadside because there are cars on the main road!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

just walking halfway and passed by this, LOL crashed chui airplane!

Photobucket

their main transport mode in the school is by bike, I even asked a student if we can rent the bikes from the school LOL. I'm really tempted to act like a student in the school, cycling like oh I'm also a student ha ha ha, plus cycling makes me happy!
 
then we came to this garden of NTU and saw this goose! :p

Photobucket


Photobucket

saw this cute young girl in NTU feeding the doves in the garden which surround her because she got fooood!
 
then we walked a little further and out of the school to get to our next destination - SOGO departmental store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

took a photo at the main gate, and left the school, heng a old lady directed us to the mrt station. ha ha, Lee Woon and I were so damn tired we couldn't walk fast while Shi Yun walked very in front of us with the old lady with a  lot of conversations LOL.
 
sat all the way to Zhong Xiao Xin Shen Station (LOL, we alighted at the wrong stop ZhongXiao FuXin Station because it's so alike!) and Shiyun remembered the mrt stations in this way : 负心汉重获新生 hahahaha.
 
so we reached and went to Din Tai Fung for dinner! it was full and we were given the menu while waiting for our turn. The food wasn't that nice, but according to ShiYun, the food there is the best out of the outlets in Singapore she tasted before but it still wasn't good. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
had to try the Xiao Long Bao in Din Tai Fung! this was what that make Shiyun comment that it was the best considering the other outlets she tried in SG but still...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
their chicken pao! omg damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. especially the skin LOL!

Photobucket

eh, we felt so cheated at this. it was horrible, like really horrible!! then I asked for a feedform wanting to comment this was horrible but in the end i didn't, lol, a bit wth if i did so. plus, their service is good! :)

Photobucket

then we continued walking in search of the hello kitty shop, we managed to find it! but well, just outside the store, we saw this dog which was like damn cute and I ask the owner if I can carry him or not, which I didn't because he was so heavy i was afraid I will hurt him or something. ): hehe, so I keep touching him. lol, wait touch is too brief, caress him ahha!

Photobucket


Photobucket

then we went to the Hello Kitty shop! no photos because all the photos damn ugly. the shop decoration is so dim feel more like sleeping than anything else. and we actually had to spend NT900 there in order to sit in the resturant! we didn't know that, and we happily ordered only 1 cake and the waitress told us we had to spend a minimum of NT900, which we didn't, so we just da pao the cake from SOGO (they had two outlet, their main branch just around SOGO and another outlet (like prima deli in JP like that) in SOGO departmental store itself) and went back to the hotel to eat it!
 
we shopped in Taipei Main station (ahah, there's a lot of stores at the mrt station!) and I wanted to get a miniature alochol bottle for my dad and sudoku toilet papers so that I can use it when I'm bored in the toilet LOLLLLL.
 
After that, we return to our hotel and got out again to massage our legs because my leg chui max. I have never never never had my legs this pain before that I had to spend $20 for the massage. ): my moneyyy. and it wasn't really good, like, my foot still hurts! but oh well, better than nothing! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

woon said...

u photoshop till my eyes look shit :(
the eurasian little girl is max cute

Singyi said...

ooops sorry, but anyway, my blog also no one reads one, so don't worry! :)

hmm, hehe, what big eyes she haveeee!