Monday, May 07, 2007

Aw.. my post! All gone? I had just finish typing my weekly journal and with that dumb click, everything went off. Dumb!

Okie, guess I got to start everything over again!
OVERVIEW
Last week was the mechanlody week as I would call. I'm so depressed after that phone conversation with my friend last weekend. I understand she is not trying to discourage me from going that school but hey! I wait for 7 years and i finally got the chance to - of course I will opt to!
mONDAY
Monday was exams and I practially forget about everything that day. Eh. I guess I remember. Dam him la. hehe. I went home with Pui Ying that afternoon and I saw HB. I didnt relised until I keep hearing that irritating sound, and I turn back. Devil! I saw it and I immediatelt hop onto bus 157 with Pui Ying. I rather spend that 0.45 cent den to hear him. Den I saw Ellin and Zhiti going to the bustop which I was leaving. I immediately regreated taking the bus le. But what's done cannot be undone, isnt it? And yesh! I completed my disney puzzle which i had neglect for about 1year le. haha

TUESDAY
The greatest reward I got for going out with my family to Woodlands on Tuesday was getting to see the school. I wanted to scream with joys when I see it. Hey! Tat's where I will be in everything is succesfful! Eaten the spicy otah i ever had there. 1 bite and off I go, sseearching for water.


WEDNESDAY + Friday
Wednesday and Friday are quite cheerful. Arha! Keep on ratteling with Ellin. I never expected that Ellin and I can tag off so well eh, given that we are of enemies status in the past.
Friday was the 2nd time I went ot th watch movie this year. kinda patheic. Went to watch Spidaerman 3. How should I put it? It's really boring at first but it start picking up at the later part of the sotry and it was so touching. Want to go more ehx? Go watch lo;. haha.
Thursday
I have no idea y but Thursday simply put me off. I'm so lame to the core that it's difficult retaining an conversation with Ellin. Went to Jurong East with Zhiti after school because she wanna change textbook. in the end she didnt but I brought the palm reading book. Aw.. how I hope the book is not accurate. =(
I'm quite depree. Note, depreesed does not means moody, eh, in ym case. My junior sms me but that doesnt cheer me up. ehx. maybe a little bit? Aiya, auctally I wanted to call my friend up de and then rattle everything. But it's too late and guess she's already asleep. So I went to sleep too.
Saturday
Saturday is a first time for me. First time going to Bugis all by myself and buying a cloth so expensive from internet- Forever 21 vest. I went all the way there just for that! I niao wad, i dun wan POST to earn that mere $3 from me. Sad lo. It was a fruitful trip anyway. I get to revise my contextual clue with my english storybook and brought DNT 10 years series and the magezine which i had been eyeing for so long. It's $2 cheaper than at Popular, and the TYS? Perhaps cheaper than twice of the orginial price. i brought a 2nd hand one mah. haha. Den I went to Raffles City by myself, Nah, just to take the train home.
SUNDAY
Sundae's so tiring. I'm motionless at tuition. I adore " Legend of the Condor Heroes" a lot! This is the 2nd time I've watch and gosh, I still love watching it! Sweet as honey!
Monday
Today's eh Monday and I just had taste of our A maths MYE. Chim and kill lotsa brain cells. Freaks arh. haha, okk, got to go lo.

No comments: