Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm in an good mood today too! Guess this week's my happy week. Ahaha. Went to school in the morning, as usual. lolx. Hmz.

I was kinda turned off in the morning. Boring and I dunno, just not in the right mood. I realised I didnt bring my mathematics set nor my drawing sets. I was like.. shit.. die le la. Lolz. And I got no choice but to go to Mrs Yip. She wasnt there and I chanced upon our dear Miss Wong P.Y. lolz. And we chat so happily. Thank god she have extra of eachs to lend me. phew. Saved!

Our paper starts at 7:40 and I keep on struggling with it. It's really difficult. I dun think I'm surprised if I failed. It's just too difficult, it's like a big leap from the past, and all those thinking really kept me awake. Lolz. not like English, do until I want to sleep. I remember, last year we still have time to sleep but this year. sleep..? impossible. But the questions are kinda interesting.

Went for meal during recess because I'm really really hungry. keep on munching on mathematics after returning to class. so sianx ehz.

2nd paper was furious. I was like so angry and tired of the paper. And the teacher really irritaties me. I was thinking and he just placed his hand on the edge of my table. It got me really peel off because it was distracting me. Anyway. Paper 2 comfirm fail. sigh. I never Maths can be so..

After which of course we went home. I dont know why, but I'm drain of my energy but going back with my groups is knida fun. haha. If everyday's like that.. =)

Okie! I reach home and do the usual stuff.

No comments: