Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's been days, isnt it?.. I meant , since I last blogged.

What an dramatic few days, isnt it? Probable because that my computer spolit. I cant believe my rotten luck. It spolit since Monday. If it happends during weekend, porbably I will fetch it to my uncle on that day and might get it back today. But since it spolit on an weekday, we will have to wait until weekends before we can fetch it to my uncle. Futherore, my parents working to late nights this few days. due to the buffet thingy.

My results are so bad.

And I cant believe someone who dont know how to write "bath" inchinese can get an A2 for Chinese.. omg. "Argh. I scare I fail Maths ehx.." my foot, Scored 41/50 and you still dare say. Lolxz. I passed only 2 subjects currently , - Chinese and English. haha. This As that As is driving me crazy. "Yay! i got an 88 for geography" fine fine. you good. still dare continue arxz?

THe others are like. shit, auctally it is not that bad, I can still pass if I work harder next term. Work hard? Heck, what's that, that's not suitable for me. I hate facing the loads of homework. I dislkies having to think hard, think twice for an answer. And hey! i detest memorize all those chemical formula. And that explains why I failed badly for my Chemistry.

How did you scored so good, 13 marks for your O's level. Why did you choose to go innova Jc, when you could go to an better school? I dont understand you, you know? You probed me to visit Innova JC, I dun wan, it's so far. i have no wish to go, but I have to now. Dont tell me the auctal reason, i probably figured it out myself. Haha. At least let me get things clear. I dont wish to go on another 7 years redoing all the stuff I done for this few years. I'm pretty tired ehx. I'm always, anyway. haha.

I was susposed to go for Co phototaking on Friday but didnt, in the end, because Ellin back out last minute, and I passed by hall like I'm transparent when I saw Co members there. I was late in the morning and had to do detention class for 1 hour before I do my DNT.

At around 4 pm, I went to Sim Lim Tower to buy the electronics and it cost quite a lot. Had late supper for this 2 days and no dinner because my parents were really busy this 2 days. haahaa. Had meals at 1030 and 1100pm for two days continuously. Needless to fill in, I'm tired.

I dun like sitting in the front, Miss Wong is observing almost every action I made, stress lehxz. And I really want to sleep at her lesson althought she's an amusing one. ahha.

Argh. Just bless me, dont allow me to be late next week, please. I dun want detention class.