Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life with PC really makes an difference. I cant imagine life without computer for another few days. Running down to the Community Club just to use the net is going to drive me nuts, not mentioning that sometime the PC is booked and I got to wait. "So much for just happy waiting~~"

Did you received it? That one I send? With the help of my two friends, the encourager and the experiencer? I declared that today - I dun wish to chase after you. Those dreams, these wishes and these hopes. I given it up from that day when everything is send. I don't know why, I feel carefree. I sleep though the night soundly. I dare, I know that I wont regret leaving everything about you behind. I'm glad, I dont see the need to go to Innova JC. I'm not suitable for it.

Thanks your classmate, my friend, if she isnt there, I will probably not get over it. Without her, I probably might go crazy wondering what to do. And not to mention, without her, I wun send to you. I wun dare, you know? Without her, I dont know the many things about you. She's my friend, she's your classmates and she's my informor, without her, i will probably go bersak that night.

Ya, and thanks my another friend, did nothing but comfort me with the experiences. And I thought that's enough, after all, everything I feel was spot on, so I had expected and nothing much difference were make when I send to you. Ya, and I will buy you Merci when I return. hehe.

Okie okie! Return return! haha. Let's see what I can remember aboutt his week other than this.. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.. We need to attend Chinese lesson every morning for two hours until recess. it feels like Polytechnc courses, with the chairs and the masses of the listeners to a lecturer. It feels particular real on Firday, where we were allowed to wear home clothes to school. How great. How nice! Weared an Polo Tee from Johor and pants from Zara. Life's great, just that the sitting down is knida difficult.. my butt hurts man!

Yup. I'm cored Merci. Orginial F.R but I changed it. My groups nothing but Chocolate! THere kindobuleno, F.B, M & Ms, etc. Others are too diffuclt to remember le. And pardon me, I dun think my memory's that great. Oh well, I was orignally call F.R because I like to eat it, without doubt. But I thought F.R was nice, but there's no particularly memory or incident to it. However, Merci has.

No comments: