Friday, May 25, 2007

Haha! Pc's finally okie!! Yipees!! Oh.. this is an dramtic week.

i done so many things bold with my friend, who was there to encourage all the way. My main problem is solved. Who saes best friends are from the same school? haha. ehx.. okie, maybe one ba.

Lolxz. I got the courage to speak up because of my friend who was there to support me, then when I scare it failed, my friend (Fss) was there to share experience. Thanks god, although I was critized haf way, and the experience shared makes me better. Lolxz. i dun mind that, I critized more anyway. haha.

And that led to my tiredness anyway. Been thinking of the problem day and night until I cant take it and hence, I sms my friend about it and aha! She provide me with so many help! Argh! This is th first time I break down with happiness. Lolz.. what's more, it's about midnight. Thankie!! Argh, it's such an long story.. and I'm glad everything's over. "You can go your own way, I dont care a damn. hehes. I wanna go poly hor!" How carefree I am now, but kinda tired and lifeless. Kaes, and was mistaken for being in a bad mood, when everything's over and the sun is out! wahaha

Well, honestly, i dont remember much already about this few weeks,.. it's like everyday'ds about the same. Chionging Chinese for 2 hours everyday for O level, not eating for recess because I got to scrimp, ehx.. and going home early because I cant go out, i will spend!

Okie, today we are allow to wear home clothes to school. I was so worry about my handphone and I cant concentrate for that day. How stress.!

And yup. I'm cor Merci, due to CO's experience. Haha. That's a funny one. Should share in the furture!

No comments: