Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm in an pretty good mood today, although I did not get enough rest. I was up yesterday drawing. haha. I dunch noe why too, but I just had the feel of drawing.

After that I went to study my Chemistry. I almost break down on the 2nd chapter. Wad's up with the moles/ and the formation of hot furnaces , and A + B = C ppt. And there is like so numberless As, Bs, and Cs and I cant solve everything out, espeically in the midnight, all I think was my bed and pillow.

Assembly came and go and start the English Paper 2. I was so tired that I slept for 3 minutes or so at 9:20 , 15 mins before the paper ended and I haben done my summary promptly yet. And great ya? I write 161 words and haben checked on my language. Dead meat.

Recess was auctally chit chatting in disguise. Just keep on spouting nonesnese to Ellin, Pui Ying and Tiffany, but they take it in anyway. Haha. We were discussing about going to K box during the June Hoildays. I'm kinda afraid I might not make it because my DNT project was considered way behind time-frame. Sigh. Let's see how things work out first.!

After the paper, I went home adn started watching television. The Eigh Immortals is in the last lready and the ending is kinda sad, with Bai Mudan ( Phyllis Quek) shouting out to the 8 immortals. Alrite, just a brief introduction -

Mudan was auctally a fairy but as banished to Earth because she develop feelings for Dong Hua aka Lu Dong Bin. When she is Bai Mudan, she died after suffering a blow from pangolin (Xie Shaoguang) and is reborn again. This time round, Lu Dongbin didnt know she was reborn. And the story ended in this way. Both of them dont know each other's exsistence.. considered to be fate to meet but not destined to be together. sad ehx.

It's 10 years since I last watch this show. How I hope Channel 8 will show " Long River" from 1997 de. Oh. Tonight's 7pm show is say to be changed from Log River, but I prefer the orginial casts - with LiTing and Jackson (wondered if that's the name) and it really kees me captived. haha. 10 years le..!

Alright. Wad could happen at home anyway? haha. Cya!

No comments: