Tuesday, December 19, 2006

[17.12.2006]

todae is such a boring dae.. no la, auct is quite okie.. expect when night comes.. =(

I was auctalli planning to eat breakfast with Mable at Harbourfront centre at Mcdonald, but in the end, both of us woke up late! She cor mi den I noe I'M going to be late!! She oso gonna bi late. Stupid lor both of us. She cor mi den I wake up. I at first blur blur, den weh nI look at the clock I juz keep on "oh shit, oh shit"!! LOLS! Den beri quickly I calm down and I noe.. take taxi! wasting 10 dollars is beta den wasting 150 dollars lor!!!

I reach here earlier den Mableb by maybe 15 mins lye tat. Heng I still keep my commission. But poor mable is late for more den 30 mins le.

E whole basics onli hab mi and Mable. Imagine we had to do the shelving and etc! I dun even have e time to do replenishment, which was ltr done by jammie, and I noe tat Yen noes all about tis. OH SHIT! hahas

I show Mable all my earrings todae and she told mi she wanted Lee Jun Ki's earrings. Let's see when I can organsie another spree ba.

Oh she is morning shift de and I went in to the store-room after she gone home. Tat's e wrost part. I was so sianz insde and was sae by Yen cuz I done suting wrong. SO sad. Dun wan to mention le.

De after tat, I went home. I dun hab e mood lor so I dunch realli tok. shh..

No comments: