Saturday, June 27, 2009

follow fashion blindly. no?




Flea Titan @ Mount Sophia today!

emmmm, i didnt get to sell ALL my new clothes but i sold about half of it. DAMN i wished i brought in more.
but it's okay, at least I have money to save inside my bank and I'm more than happy already! (:

okay the girls (shoppers and owners) dressed so niceeee and i keep oging 0.0 ha ha ha.
and I've realised they loved high waisted demin shorts, oversize tees, demin vest and and and OMG ribbon hairband! (it's the first time I've seen someone wearing and the first time i've seen SO MANY people wearing it).
damn i wanna buy all those i've mention now, they are like fashion trend.
and fashion are blind (at least I'm blind HA HA)
attack of the next flea market and see if i can get them or not!

AND AND AND AND I saw my favourite blogger (snakesinaplane) there and i was way soooo happy and then we made eye contact. shit, to think of it, i tink i've been staring and staring at her HA HA (because she stared at me too).
then, she give me a different feeling when we met, okay, it's more of a negative side anyway.
HA HA.
but but but the shots they took are so awesome!

ps: and they used Canon DSLR! :D :D :D

No comments: